August 09, 2009

Finished refurbishing blog

So, after the split (and a request from The Cobbler to use a non-anachronistic name) I renamed the blog, changed the color scheme, got new quotes for the top and bottom, and added my brother as a blog-mate.

Both quotes are from songs. I highly recommend both bands - good music, and good lyrics.

The name of the blog comes from a habit that I and my brother share of adding ".5 plus or minus the square root of pi" to whatever number, for any reason. For instance, instead of welcoming 7 guests, we welcome 7.5 plus or minus the square root of pi guests. Just something random.

Well, I think that color of the blog, as well as its flavor when read, have changed, but hopefully it's the same at heart - honest inquiry from an honestly Catholic standpoint. I hope you enjoy.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Arkanabar T'verrick Ilarsadin said...

The color scheme violates what I consider to be the most important rule of web design:

TEXT AND BACKGROUND MUST CONTRAST WITH EACH OTHER.

Text should be either significantly darker or significantly lighter than background. Here, it is neither. (Even worse is when it is both -- that is, medium text on a varicolored background.)

October 02, 2009 9:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home