July 31, 2009

Hereby I Introduce Myself...

'Ello! ...I am Lindsey Lohan!

No. Heck...no. But at least I am the first one to notice that Philosophy was not meant to be entirely serious. I find that when someone tells me they're right in a blatant, beat-down, you're-always-wrong way it gets annoying. [insert comedy and zeekyboogydoog here] ...you get the idea. Otherwise, I'm rather serious. Just don't expect it all to be lead and powder.

Around the interblag I go by the name Samuel Ignes Fox, hence a furry and a philospher. Most of my time is spent on a bike saddle, doing schoolwork, playing and owning at Call of Duty: World at War on XBLive, and listening to amazing music while simultaneously pondering the meaning of life, the universe, and everything.

Most of my philosophical views point toward the more pressing and important questions that philosophy itself was made upon: who am I? Why am I here? Where am I going? It seemed largely to me that modern philosophical views have gone in the opposite direction.

For the moment as I type this I am at Magdalen College in New Hampshire, checkin' the place out. I may post someting of worth next Tuesday or Friday before I get into my American Government class, but it all depends. I hope to begin a regular posting soon.

~Samuel Ignes Fox

Labels: , , , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Ambrose said...

Don't bother pondering - it's 42.

August 02, 2009 5:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home