December 25, 2007

The First Day of Christmas

I don't know about the rest of Christianity, but among us Catholics Christmas is actually a season. That means I have plenty of time to work up some Christmasy meditation to post here while I focus in the meantime on more personal meditation and/or whatever madly disorganized meditation comes to mind.

If, on the other hand, you want to check around other Catholic blogs for some good Christmas reading, please do go to my other blog and start clicking on the links on the sidebar, and/or go to the Postmodern Papist (also linked on my sidebar) and start doing the same there.

Better yet, get your hands on some of Papa Ben's Christmas meditations. He's awesome. I'd give you links myself but I haven't taken the time to find much from him on the 'net (I've been reading him offline, y'know, old-fashioned like). You know what, I'll go and see what I can find from him and post it here as soon as I can.

Have an awesome, blessed Christmas!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home